16S rRNA oligonucleotide catalog data base.
Sobieski, J M
We have developed a package of programs to create, maintain and manipulate a data base of 16S rRNA oligonucleotide catalog data. For the first time all the published catalog data is brought together in one place in a readily usable form. The package allows generation of dendrograms, facilitates searches for related oligonucleotides between catalogs, and allows construction of global and local dictionaries. Interactive capabilities allow for searches of the dictionary as well as an associated file of likely oligonucleotide families.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=320991
- Identification of Vibrio anguillarum in fish by using partial 16S rRNA sequences and a specific 16S rRNA oligonucleotide probe.
- Direct Detection of 16S rRNA in Soil Extracts by Using Oligonucleotide Microarrays
- 16S rRNA Sequence Diversity in Mycobacterium celatum Strains Caused by Presence of Two Different Copies of 16S rRNA Gene
- Sequence versus Structure for the Direct Detection of 16S rRNA on Planar Oligonucleotide Microarrays
- Sequence Diversity of Neisseria meningitidis 16S rRNA Genes and Use of 16S rRNA Gene Sequencing as a Molecular Subtyping Tool