13C-Urea breath test threshold calculation and evaluation for the detection of Helicobacter pylori infection in children
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=115843
- Comparison of new faecal antigen test with 13C-urea breath test for detecting Helicobacter pylori infection and monitoring eradication treatment: prospective clinical evaluation
- A citric acid solution is an optimal test drink in the 13C-urea breath test for the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection.
- Evaluation of [13C]Urea Breath Test and Helicobacter pylori Stool Antigen Test for Diagnosis of H. pylori Infection in Children from a Developing Country
- Diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori Infection in Children: Comparison of a Salivary Immunoglobulin G Antibody Test with the [13C]Urea Breath Test
- Performance of the 13C-urea breath test for the diagnosis of H. pylori infection using a substrate synthesized in Brazil: A preliminary study