Mostrando 1-12 de 28 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. CARACTERIZACIÓN Y CUANTIFICACIÓN DE FRAGMENTOS DE BOSQUE NATIVO, EN UN SECTOR DEL SECANO INTERIOR DE LA REGIÓN DEL MAULE, CHILE
ABSTRACT In general, the Mediterranean forests have suffered high levels of fragmentation, mainly by anthropogenic action, as result of the productive activities of agriculture and livestock, human settlements and forest plantations of fast growing exotic species, leading to loss of continuity of natural forests, and thus a decrease of biodiversity. In this
Ciênc. Florest.. Publicado em: 2013-09
2. Terra e territorialidade das áreas de fundos de pastos no semiárido baiano 1980-2011
This research take the environment the semi-arid of Bahia where are located the fundos de pastos communities in northeastern Bahia, micro area of Euclides da Cunha, more precisely at Monte Santo and Uauá. It assumes that the lands of these communities resulting from old sesmarias and abandoned farms, mainly in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, much o
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 28/02/2011
3. Analysis of energy fluxes and vegetation-atmosphere parameters in irrigated and natural ecosystems of semi-arid Brazil.
Knowledge on evapotranspiration is essential in quantifying water use depletion and to allocate scarce water resources to competing uses. Despite that an extensive literature describes the theoretical mechanisms of turbulent water vapour transport above and within crop canopies fewer studies have examined land surface parameters within composite landscapes o
Journal of Hydrology. Publicado em: 2011
4. AVALIAÇÃO DAS POTENCIALIDADES DAS TERRAS, ADEQUAÇÃO DO USO DAS TERRAS E INDICADORES DE QUALIDADE DOS SOLOS: subsídios para o planejamento conservacionista no perímetro irrigado de Mirorós (Ba). / EVALUATION OF THE LAND POTENTIALS, LAND USE ADEQUACY AND SOIL QUALITY INDICATORS: subsidies for conservationist planning in the irrigated Perimeter of Mirorós (Ba).
The practice of irrigated agriculture represents an increase of agricultural productivity, especially for areas with water deficit. Lands are frequently characterized erroneously which, coupled with lacking conservation measures, imposes serious consequences for the environment. In reality, any land use and intensive soil management when carried out unsustai
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 31/05/2010
5. Avaliação de Implementação de Uma Unidade de Conservação de Proteção Integral: O caso do Monumento Natural dos Monólitos de Quixadá-CE. / Assessment of Implementation of a Conservation Unit of Integral Protection: The case of the monoliths of Monument Quixadá-EC.
This study aims to examine the implementation and effectiveness of the Natural Monument of the monoliths of Quixada, conservation area located in the backwoods of Central Ceará. For the analysis of effectiveness was conducted an integrated analysis geoenvironmental, trying to identify the environmental systems and their main strengths and limitations. Was a
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 19/05/2010
6. CARACTERIZAÃÃO HIDROGEOLÃGICA DE BACIAS HIDROGRAFICAS DO SEMIÃRIDO BAIANO ATRAVÃS DE TÃCNICAS DE GEOPROCESSAMENTO / Hydrogeological characterization of watersheds in the semi arid baiano using GIS techniques.
Para a adoÃÃo de uma gestÃo adequada dos recursos hÃdricos tendo como unidade de planejamento a bacia hidrogrÃfica, o conhecimento dos diferentes processos do ciclo hidrolÃgico se faz necessÃrio, notadamente da precipitaÃÃo, do escoamento e da evapotranspiraÃÃo. Portanto, tÃcnicas de geoprocessamento sÃo imprescindÃveis nos estudos de modelagem
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 09/04/2010
7. ANÃLISE TÃCNICO-ECONÃMICA DA RECUPERAÃÃO DE UM SOLO SÃDICO NO PERÃMETRO IRRIGADO CURU-PENTECOSTE-CE / Techno-economical analysis of the reclamation of a sodic soil in the Irrigated Perimeter Curu-Pentecoste-CE.
In the semi-arid part of Northeastern Brazil, the highest incidences of salinized areas are observed in land subjected to intense irrigated cultivation, in the âPerÃmetros Irrigadosâ (irrigated perimeters), particularly those where is used the surface method. The experiment was performed in the âNÃcleo Dâ (D Core) of the âPerÃmetro Irrigado Curu-Pent
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 05/04/2010
8. O uso dos recursos naturais na agricultura familiar em assentamentos rurais do semi-Ãrido alagoano
This work is to examine ways of organizing production and environmental consequences triggered in the ownership of natural resources. Thus, the issue now proposed: The Use of Natural Resources in the Family Agriculture Rural Settlements in the Semi-arid Alagoano led to the interest of analyzing the environment dynamic of rural areas, limited to the region of
Publicado em: 2009
9. CARACTERÍSTICAS GEOAMBIENTAIS DO MUNICÍPIO DE JAGUARIBE CE E SUAS IMPLICAÇÕES NOS PROCESSOS DE DEGRADAÇÃO AMBIENTAL
The degradation of the natural resources worries studious of diverse areas of the knowledge and the population, in general. In semi-arid regions, as the north-eastern Brazilian, this problematic is aggravated due to the natural vulnerability ally to the process of use and occupation of the land. In the State of the Ceará, the areas more affected by the degr
Publicado em: 2009
10. Condicionantes da viabilidade de produção do biodiesel a partir do dendê e do pinhão-manso no semi-árido brasileiro / Guidance to feasibility of biodiesel production after the palm and jatropha curcas in the brazilian semi-arid
There is a wide guidance to the worlds attention in the adoption of biofuels. High oil prices and global warming are among the main ones. Under this scenario, several countries have invested in research to find a source of clean energy produced in a sustainable context. Among them is biodiesel made from vegetable oils. In Brazil, after the institutionalizati
Publicado em: 2008
11. Movimentos sociais: na trama subliminar do ocultamento dos conflitos de classe
The present study is centered in the conception of Social Movements while expression of the content of the division and of the conflicting relations among the social class. In that sense, it is understood the construction of the notion of Social Movement and its unfoldings, as part of a wide project, that is mined, in the ideological plan, the social conflic
Publicado em: 2008
12. IRRIGAÇÃO E SUSTENTABILIDADE DOS RECURSOS SOLO E ÁGUA NA ÁREA DO DISTRITO DE IRRIGAÇÃO BAIXO ACARAÚ-DIBAU- CEARÁ / IRRIGATION AND SUSTAINABILITY OF SOIL AND WATER RESOURCES IN THE AREA IRRIGATION DISTRICT OF BAIXO ACARAÚ-DIBAU-CEARÁ
Irrigation is an essential input that has enhanced, substantially, food production and has improved economic development in arid regions. Irrigation, also, has generated negative impacts to the environment and to human health. The aim of this work was to quantify and qualify the irrigation impacts and of the climatic seasonality over soil and water resource
Publicado em: 2007