Mostrando 1-10 de 10 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. O Juízo de Órfãos de São Paulo: caracterização de tipos documentais (séc. XVI-XX) / The Juízo de órfãos de São Paulo: characterization of records
The growing interest of historians on judicial archives, whose degree of social penetration make them equally capable of revealing important aspects of people lives, is not proportional to the knowledge they have about institutional history. In order to understand the Juízo de Órfãos de São Paulo (1578-1926) and to define the kind of records it has produ
Publicado em: 2010
2. HISTÓRIAS E MEMÓRIAS INSTITUCIONAIS A PARTIR DO ACERVO FOTOGRÁFICO DO CENTRO UNIVERSITÁRIO FRANCISCANO (1955 1980) / INSTITUCIONAL HISTORIES AND MEMORIES FROM THE CENTRO UNIVERSITÁRIO FRANCISCANO PHOTOGRAPHIC COLLECTION (1955 1980)
This paper presents the study about the Centro Universitário Franciscanos stories and memories, which can be caught through the analysis of the photographic collection of the institution. The general objective of this work consists on the treatment according to the criteria archival photographic of the Centro Universitário Franciscano, referring to the per
Publicado em: 2010
3. Modelo para determinação do grau de globalização da empresa / Model for determining the degree of globalization the company
The globalization is a phenomenon that affects all sorts of organizations, such organizations have different levels of international involvement. To test any theory that considers internationalization as an independent variable one need a reliable instrument to measure the relative globalization of companies. Based on a sample of the worlds 100 largest multi
Publicado em: 2009
4. Diplomática contemporânea como fundamento metodológico da identificação de tipologia documental em arquivos / Contemporary diplomatics as methodological fundament for the identification of documentary typology in archives
This study presents the archival identification processes, especially about the identification of documents developed by documental typology parameters. The identification is a search procedure on the archival document and its producer entity that uses intelligence to search and records data with adequate instruments. This technique is developed in the begin
Publicado em: 2008
5. A arquivística no laboratório: história, teoria e métodos de uma disciplina / The archivistics in laboratory: history, theory and methods of discipline
The aim of the thesis is to study a biomedical science laboratory to observe how documents are created, what types and formats of documents there are, and how the records are maintained and used. The methodology used was to fill out questionnaires in interviews held with the researchers, lab technicians and students from the Functional Genomics and Bioinform
Publicado em: 2008
6. Suitability of DNA extracted from archival specimens of fruit-eating bats of the genus Artibeus (Chiroptera, Phyllostomidae) for polymerase chain reaction and sequencing analysis
To establish a technique which minimized the effects of fixation on the extraction of DNA from formalin-fixed tissues preserved in scientific collections we extracted DNA samples from fixed tissues using different methods and evaluated the effect of the different procedures on PCR and sequencing analysis. We investigated muscle and liver tissues from museum
Genetics and Molecular Biology. Publicado em: 2008
7. CONTROLADORAS ESTRANGEIRAS E CONHECIMENTO ORGANIZACIONAL NAS CONTROLADAS BRASILEIRAS: ESTUDO DE CASO NAS ÁREAS DE VAREJO DE DUAS ORGANIZAÇÕES BANCÁRIAS / FOREIGN ACQUIRERS AND ORGANIZATIONAL KNOWLEDGE IN BRAZILIAN ACQUIRED COMPANIES: A CASE-STUDY IN THE RETAIL AREAS OF TWO BANKS
The aim of this dissertation is the identification, description, and explanation of the process through which cultural, psychological, social, political, and administrative factors that are present in a foreign acquirer interact with the Brazilian acquired company, affecting its organizational knowledge. The latest ten years have witnessed the growing debate
Publicado em: 2005
8. Integration of human papillomavirus types 16 and 18 in cervical adenocarcinoma.
AIMS: To determine which type of human papillomavirus (HPV) is associated with cervical adenocarcinoma and whether the virus was integrated or episomal in two continents. METHODS: Biopsy specimens from the UK (n = 16) and South Africa (n = 22) were analysed by non-isotopic in situ hybridisation (NISH) for HPV types 6, 11, 16, 18, 31, 33, and 35 on archival b
9. Multiple PCR analyses on trace amounts of DNA extracted from fresh and paraffin wax embedded tissues after random hexamer primer PCR amplification.
AIM--To establish a simple and reliable polymerase chain reaction (PCR) methodology for random amplification of whole genomic DNA from limited histopathological samples. METHODS--Trace amounts of genomic DNA extracted from fresh tissue and individual lymphoid follicles microdissected from archival paraffin wax tissue sections were amplified using a two-phase
10. Use of Discriminatory Probes for Strain Typing of Formalin-Fixed, Rabies Virus-Infected Tissues by In Situ Hybridization
An in situ hybridization (ISH) method has been developed to overcome difficulties encountered in the viral typing of formalin-fixed rabies virus-infected brain tissue. Rabies viruses representative of all strains normally encountered in diagnostic submissions throughout Canada, including 3 strains of terrestrial hosts (arctic fox, western skunk, mid-Atlantic
American Society for Microbiology.