Mostrando 1-9 de 9 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Jogos eletrônicos na atenção à saúde de crianças e adolescentes: revisão integrativa
Resumo No contexto atual encontramos brincadeiras que envolvem tecnologias avançadas, como o uso de notebooks, smartphones e videogames, sejam no cenário hospitalar, ambulatorial, em clínicas ou em casa, esses dispositivos inovadores estão inseridos na promoção, prevenção, tratamento e recuperação da saúde. Diante do exposto, este estudo tem como
Acta paul. enferm.. Publicado em: 12/08/2019
2. Acute petrified myocardium associated with meningococcal sepsis in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematous: a fatal case
ABSTRACT Acute petrified myocardium associated with septic shock, diagnosed by autopsy has rarely been described. A 15-year-old adolescent male was diagnosed with childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus. One year later, he was hospitalized with fever, myalgia, headache, arthritis, vomiting, dyspnea and was diagnosed with sepsis secondary to bronchopneum
Rev. Inst. Med. trop. S. Paulo. Publicado em: 08/08/2019
3. Escolarização de crianças e adolescentes scolarização de crianças e adolescentes hospitalizados: do direito à realidade
The right of children and teenage to continue enjoying the school process during the hospitalization is guaranteed through resolution No. 02 of 2001 of the National Council of Education/Chamber of basic education. Despite so many laws and documents violations of those rights is a daily fact in Brazil. Our goals were to identify the design of managers of educ
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 28/02/2012
4. Effects of a program of education with a pediatric hospital: the hospital experience Manoel Novaes - Bahia. / Implantação e avaliação de um conjunto de ações educativas desenvolvidas junto a pacientes pediátricos internados: a experiência do Hospital Manoel Novaes - Bahia.
The present research had as objective examining the effect of a pedagogical attendance, developed by a group composed for health professionals and teachers of schools, beside to children and/or adolescents hospitalized in a hospital of the city Itabuna- Bahia. It was sought the empirical reaffirmation of the role of those interventions in attention to the bi
IBICT - Instituto Brasileiro de Informação em Ciência e Tecnologia. Publicado em: 18/12/2009
5. [email protected] :um novo olhar para a formação do professor no processo escolar com a utilização de ambiente virtual de aprendizagem
This dissertation is inserted in the research project [email protected], whose aim was the creation of a virtual learning environment, dedicated to child/adolescent in school and hospitalized. The project uses the Eureka, the environment of PUCPR, as a platform base. It was aimed to investigate the general importance of [email protected] - Virtual Learning Environment in
Publicado em: 2008
6. A mediação de leitura como recurso de comunicação com crianças e adolescentes hospitalizados: subsídios para a humanização do cuidado de enfermagem / The reading mediation as a communication resource for hospitalized children and adolescents: support for the humanization of the nursing care
The Biblioteca Viva (Live Library) Project in Hospitals is a strategy adopted by several health institutions aiming to provide the hospitalized child and adolescent the reading mediation of infant-juvenile stories through professionals and volunteers capable of such function. The therapeutic reading has been widely used both in and out of hospitals by severa
Publicado em: 2007
7. "O processo de morte e morrer da criança e do adolescente: vivências dos profissionais de enfermagem" / The process of death and dying of a child/adolescent: revelations of nursing professionals.
We are in a period of great advancements in science, but men are still seeking to understand the process of death and dying. Death is a great scary mystery, it is seen as a taboo, a theme that we must no approach and considered a professional failure. Basead on the presupposition that the nursing professional is not well prepared to cope with patients tha ar
Publicado em: 2004
8. The complexity of pain in hospitalized children and adolescents with cancer and the multiple dimensions of their care / "A complexidade da dor da criança e do adolescente com câncer hospitalizados e as múltiplas dimensões do seu cuidar"
Pain is one of the main causes of human suffering, affecting peoples quality of life and reflecting in their physical and psychosocial condition. In children and adolescents with cancer, pain can either be caused by the disease itself, by the treatment or by the procedures and is reinforced by fear, anxiety and uncertainty. In view of the multiple dimensio
Publicado em: 2004
9. "Convivendo com a hospitalização do filho adolescente" / Living with a hospitalized adolescent
The objective of this study was understand the experience of parents of living with a hospitalized adolescent since this was an identified problem in my everyday practice. Fifteen parents of adolescents hospitalized at the University Hosptital were interviewed from August to October of 2002. The phenomenological approach of Martin Heidegger was used to analy
Publicado em: 2003