SERVOCONTROLE DE VELOCIDADE APLICADO A MOTORES DE INDUÇÃO MONOFÁSICOS SEM SENSORES MECÂNICOS / SERVO CONTROL OF SPEED APPLIED TO SINGLE-PHASE INDUCTION MOTORS WITHOUT SPEED SENSOR
Rodrigo Padilha Vieira
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
This work proposes a sensorless speed control applied to single-phase induction motors (SPIM). The objective is to present an alternative for variable speed single-phase motor drives for residencial applications, which operate mostly with constant speed. For contextualization in the actual scenario, firstly a bibliographic review about variable speed operation of single-phase induction motors is presented. After, the mathematical model that represents the single-phase induction motor dynamic behavior is developed, and following, the model validation to obtain the electrical parameters is done with classical experimental tests. Then, a field orientation technique applied to single-phase induction motors is presented, where a new mathematical model is developed for the application of this technique in this motor. Also, this work proposes a method of single-phase induction motors rotor speed estimation using an MRAS (Model Reference Adaptive System) algorithm, based on the calculation of the motors reactive power. So, some simulation results are presented for the validation of the proposed estimation technique. The speed controller used is a discrete PI because the simplicity of its implementation. Two discrete PIs controllers are used for current control. Finally, experimental results obtained in a computer based environment are presented to validate the proposed techniques with and without rotor speed sensor.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://coralx.ufsm.br/tede/tde_busca/arquivo.php?codArquivo=2352
- AUTOMATIC PROJECT OF ENCODERLESS SPEED REGULATORS APPLIED TO THREE-PHASE INDUCTION MOTORS
- A Contribution To Three Phase Induction Motor Control Without Mechanical Sensors
- Estimador neuro-fuzzy de velocidade aplicado ao controle vetorial sem sensores de motores de indução trifásicos.
- Um estudo da influência das configurações dos enrolamentos no desempenho de motores de indução monofásicos com capacitor de partida.
- A STRATEGY MRAC WITHOUT SENSOR OF SPEED FOR TUNNING OF THE CONTROL WITH ORIENTATION FOR THE FIELD OF INDUCTION ENGINES