Sensibilidade do carrapato Boophilus microplus a solventes.
CHAGAS, A. C. de S.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
A study was conducted to investigate the sensitivity of Boophilus microplus cattle ticks to different solvents. Larvae and engorged females of B. microplus were subjected to 7 solvents in 5 different concentrations in the presence and absence of olive oil. The utilization of olive oil did not produce different statistical results in the impregnated paper larval test. The same results were observed in the adult immersion test with hydrophilic compounds. The mean mortality caused by solvents was small in the larval test, and increased in immersion tests. Solvents with low molecular weight and viscosity such as alcohol and methyl alcohol did not affect the mortality of B. microplus in biological tests in concentrations below 76%..
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.alice.cnptia.embrapa.br/handle/doc/489164
- Sensibilidade do carrapato Boophilus microplus a solventes
- Resistencia do carrapato Boophilus microplus a carrapaticidas no Brasil Central.
- Resistencia do carrapato Boophilus microplus a carrapaticidas em bovinos no Brasil Central.
- Comportamento de queda de fêmeas ingurgitadas do carrapato Boophilus microplus
- Carrapato Boophilus microplus (Can. 1887) (Acari: ixodidae) resistente a ivermectina, moxidectina e doramectina. Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil