Relationship between the induced periodontal disease and your effects on pregnancy : Experimental study in rats / Relação entre doença periodontal induzida e seus efeitos sobre a prenhez : estudo experimental em ratas
Kamille Barbosa Pontarolli
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The periodontal infection is a reserve of gram-negative anaerobic microrganisms, lipopolysaccharidaes and inflammatory mediators like the PGE2 and the TNF-?. These mediators also act in the childbirth. The aim of this study was to evaluate, in female rats, the relationship between the induced periodontal disease and your effects on pregnancy. To this, Wistar rats were divided in three groups: the pregnancy group (PR) (n=16); the pregnancy + periodontal disease group (PRDP) (n=21) and the periodontal disease group (DP) (n=09). The induction of the periodontal disease was made by cotton ligatures around 06 molar teeth, 60 days before the reproduction induction. Additionally, the adult females were sacrificed after the births of offsprings to analyse the evolution of the periodontal disease between the different groups of research, through histometric of furcation area of the first molars inferiors. On histometric procedure, both groups with induced periodontal disease showed a increased bone loss when compared with no-disease group (PRDP: 191,6 ± 72,99; DP: 148,7 ± 44,37; PR: 53,05 ± 12,86; p<0.0001). It was not found difference between groups with relation to pregnancy time (PR: 23,12 ± 0,88; PRDP: 22,61 ± 0,86 days). It was not found differences between the average of the weight of livings puppies between groups (PR: 6,20g ± 0,48; PRDP: 6,10g ± 0,44; p=0.5404). It was identified significance statistic between stillborn puppies of healthful rats (PR: 6,34g ± 0,41) and sick rats (PRDP: 4,96 ± 0,52; p=0.0062). In agreement with this study, the experimental periodontal disease in rats could be associated with the embryolethality and fetal growth restriction
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://libdigi.unicamp.br/document/?code=vtls000416652
- Estudo da relação entre glândulas salivares e doença periodontal em ratos.
- Influencia das condições hormonais da prenhez sobre a doença periodontal experimental : estudo radiografico e histologico em ratos
- ESTUDO SOBRE A ASSOCIAÇÃO ENTRE DOENÇA PERIODONTAL E DOENÇA CARDIOVASCULAR ATEROSCLERÓTICA EM POPULAÇÃO NIPO-BRASILEIRA.
- Efeitos do ultra-som pulsado de baixa intensidade sobre a musculatura lisa e sobre o epitélio endometrial em úteros de ratas adultas, após uterotomia: estudo experimental
- Colon myoelectric activity in rats under different hormonal status. Influence of high levels of estrogen, progesterone and pregnancy. Experimental study in vivo