RECOMPOSIÇÃO VEGETAL UTILIZANDO A REGENERAÇÃO ARTIFICIAL, COM E SEM IRRIGAÇÃO, EM ÁREA CILIAR DO ALTO SERTÃO SERGIPANO. / RECOMPOSITION PLANT USING ARTIFICIAL REGENERATION, WITH AND WITHOUT IRRIGATION IN THE AREA CILIARY HIGH SERTÃO SERGIPE.
Higor dos Santos Vieira
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Although there are several fragments of vegetation in Semiarid, a lack of techniques for its recovery is observed. Most of the studies about degradation is based on the identification of the locations and degrees of desertification, and recovery practices are few, and when done, they only aim economic aspects, leaving the ecological in second plan. In this context, the present study was accomplished with the objective of evaluating the development of five species of woody plants of Caatinga under different water regimes, in a stretch of ciliary forest of the Upper Wilderness Sergipano. For this, a method of artificial vegetation recovery was applied in an environment with high degradation degree, located in Natural Monument Grota do Angico, Poço Redondo, Sergipe. In the implantation of the experiment the design was done in randomized blocks (DBC), in scheme fatorial with four repetitions, using the spacing 3x3 between the plants. In each block make up the planting of 40 seedlings of Aspidosperma pyrifolium Mart., Erythrina velutina Willd., Geoffroea spinosa Jack., Myracrodruon urundeuva Allemão and Spondias tuberosa Arruda, being 8 individuals for species. After three months, there was division of the blocks in 8 similar areas, which were randomly select. Base on this result, two treatments were used (irrigated I. and without irrigation W.I.) with four individuals for species in each block. With these data, seedling survival and growth characteristics (height, diameter at the stem and relative growth rate) were evaluated. It was verified that the general average of survival of the species after 7 months was 91,22%. Two species presented superior survival to the general average, A. pyrifolium, with 96,8%, and S. tuberosa, with 93,7%. Erythrina velutina presented higher RGR in both treatments (I. and W.I.), followed by M. urundeuva (I.), which had superior development to other species and treatments. For the growth rate in diameter, it was observed that M. urundeuva (W.I.) had higher RGR (29.30%), followed by the G. spinosa (I.) with RGR (27.52%), being observed the lowest rate of growth in stem diameter for E. velutina (W.I.), with RGR (16,93%). In the increment in height stood out the species S. tuberosa (55,63 cm (I.) and 55,50 cm (W.I.)) and E. velutina (55,16 cm (I.) and 52,03 cm (W.I.)), that presented higher development to the other species. Erythrina velutina (I. (19,0 mm) and W.I. (17,5 mm)) and Spondias tuberosa (I. (8,7 mm) and W.I. (9,3 mm)) had higher absolute values for diameter. In this study, the selected species showed high survival and development; being recommended for the recovery of riparian vegetation in that area.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://bdtd.ufs.br/tde_busca/arquivo.php?codArquivo=741
- VARIAÇÃO TEMPORAL E SAZONAL NA ESTRUTURA E REPRODUÇÃO DE UMA TAXOCENOSE DE LAGARTOS EM UMA ÁREA DE CAATINGA DO ALTO SERTÃO SERGIPANO.
- AGRICULTURA IRRIGADA, MEIO AMBIENTE E INTERVENÇÕES PÚBLICAS NO TERRITÓRIO DO ALTO SERTÃO SERGIPANO.
- USO DO ESPAÇO, DIETA, ATIVIDADE, MORFOMETRIA E REPRODUÇÃO DE SCINAX PACHYCRUS (MIRANDA-RIBEIRO, 1937) E SCINAX X-SIGNATUS (SPIX, 1824) (AMPHIBIA; HYLIDAE) EM UMA ÁREA DE CAATINGA DO ALTO SERTÃO SERGIPANO.
- FORMIGAS EPIGÉICAS EM RESPOSTA A UM GRADIENTE SUCESSIONAL EM FRAGMENTOS DE CAATINGA NO ALTO SERTÃO SERGIPANO.
- Viability analysis of water treatment plant sludge coagulated with aluminum polychloride used as small aggregate associated with sand in concrete for pavements recomposition: case of study in water treatment plant of Mirassol-SP