Extraction and Quantitative HPLC Analysis of Coumarin in Hydroalcoholic Extracts of Mikania glomerata Spreng: ("guaco") Leaves
Celeghini,Renata M. S.
Journal of the Brazilian Chemical Society
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Methods for preparation of hydroalcoholic extracts of "guaco" (Mikania glomerata Spreng.) leaves were compared: maceration, maceration under sonication, infusion and supercritical fluid extraction. Evaluation of these methods showed that maceration under sonication had the best results, when considering the ratio extraction yield/extraction time. A high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) procedure for the determination of coumarin in these hydroalcoholic extracts of "guaco" leaves is described. The HPLC method is shown to be sensitive and reproducible.
- UHPLC–MS quantification of coumarin and chlorogenic acid in extracts of the medicinal plants known as guaco (Mikania glomerata and Mikania laevigata)
- HPLC-UV and LC-MS analysis of quinonemethides triterpenes in hydroalcoholic extracts of "espinheira santa" (Maytenus aquifolium Martius, Celastraceae) leaves
- Electrochemical study of simple coumarin and its determination in aqueous infusion of Mikania glomerata
- Quantitative HPLC analysis of some marker compounds of hydroalcoholic extracts of Piper aduncum L.
- Isolation and HPLC quantitation of kaurane-type diterpenes and cinnamic acid derivatives of long-term stored leaves of Mikania laevigata and Mikania glomerata
Em Alta Sponsored Links