Estudo comparativo entre a pressão positiva intermitente e o incentivador respiratório no pós-operatório de cirurgia de revascularização do miocárdio
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Pulmonary complications are important causes of morbidity and fatalities among patients subject to cardiac surgery. Objective: analyze the effect of the application of intermittent positive pressure breathing (IPPB) and the breathing device, in patients subjected to myocardial revascularization surgery. Methods: forty patients divided into two groups: one group subject to a treatment with the Müller Reanimator (n= 20), and the other group was subjected to treatment with the incentive spirometry (n= 20). The patients were evaluated in the following phases: preoperative, and in the 24th, 48th and 72nd hours of postoperative, being applied the resources during the postoperative phase. The following parameters had been analyzed: oxygen saturation, respiratory frequency, volume per minute, current volume, maximum inspiration pressure and maximum expiration pressure. Results: In the various demographical and clinical variables the groups were homogenous. In the group subjected to the application of the IPPB was an identified increase in oxygen saturation (SpO2) in the 48th and 72nd hours, when compared to the other group. In the parameters of: respiratory frequency (RF), volume per minute (VM), and current volume (CV), in comparing the other groups, there was no statistically significant differences. And in the maximum expiration pressure (Pemáx), in the 24th and 48th hours, there were statistically significant differences, detected in the group treated with the incentive spirometry. Conclusion: With the objective of reversing the hipoxya early and decreasing breathing labor in the first 72 hours after the myocardial revascularization surgery, the Müller Reanimator proved more effective than the incentive spirometry. However, to improve the force of the breathing muscles it is suggested that the incentive spirometry was more effective.
- Os efeitos da pressão positiva intermitente e do incentivador respiratório no pós-operatório de revascularização miocárdica
- Estudo comparativo entre a pressão positiva intermitente (Reanimador de Müller) e contínua no pós-operatório de cirurgia de revascularização do miocárdio
- Efeitos da aplicação da pressão positiva expiratória final no pós-operatório de revascularização do miocárdio
- Comparação entre ventilação controlada a volume e a pressão no tratamento da hipoxemia no período pós-operatório de cirurgia de revascularização do miocárdio
- Comparação entre exercícios de respiração profunda e espirometria de incentivo no pós-operatório de cirurgia de revascularização do miocárdio