Benefits of the marketing information system in the clothing retail business
Queiroz, Josimeire Pessoa de
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
This paper has the purpose of being familiarized with the benefits of the marketing information system in companies that operate in the retail business. A field research was done in a major clothing retailer, by means of a case study that consisted of interviews with two employees of the company, one from the top management and one from the marketing area, based on a semi-structured script , in addition to a documental analysis. The results indicate that information and its systematization possess great importance for the development of competitiveness, contributing to the development of the operations and to the promotion of new business opportunities, as provided by the pertinent literature.
- Uma análise na implantação do CPFR em empresas de varejo
- The clothing business: an analysis of the strategic possibilities of the clothing enterprises in Brazil.
- O Uso da Tecnologia da Informação no Varejo Brasileiro
- Tecnologia da informação na competitividade e gestão de lojas de departamentos de vestuário e moda.
- The Business Value of Health Care Information Technology